Welcome the Club Penguin Mail Forums! Our admins and mods are glad to have you here, register with us today if you are new! Or if your returning, login!
Welcome the Club Penguin Mail Forums! Our admins and mods are glad to have you here, register with us today if you are new! Or if your returning, login!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

101 Days of Fun Pin, and Previously Hack-only Items Released! (Humsewah?!) 290v6kwHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

101 Days of Fun Pin, and Previously Hack-only Items Released! (Humsewah?!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow Santa
Administrator
Shadow Santa

Infractions : 777

101 Days of Fun Pin, and Previously Hack-only Items Released! (Humsewah?!) Empty
PostSubject: 101 Days of Fun Pin, and Previously Hack-only Items Released! (Humsewah?!)   101 Days of Fun Pin, and Previously Hack-only Items Released! (Humsewah?!) EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 8:25 pm

Two updates for ya in this topic. Happy
First off, there's the new pin. Yeah, some could call it ugly, or way too big, but I think it's kinda neat.

1. From the Town, go to the right exit to the Snow Forts.
2. From the Snow Forts, go to the right exit to the Plaza.
3. From the Plaza, enter the Pizza Parlor.
4. Look around some, and you should see the latest pin!

Secondly, there are the new prizes.
You may be wondering why I called them previously hack-only. That's because, as shown by the pic on Lux1200's site (anyone go there?), only a small amount of hackers were able to get it early. (No, I didn't do it. XD)
There are three new items:

Stripey Hat: 150 Tickets
Curly Mustache: 60 Tickets (Members)
Cotton Candy Maker: 300 Tickets (Members)

I'll be updating you on the new play and the puffle mystery in my next topic! Happy
SSD~~
Back to top Go down
http://gameziplay.forumotion.com/
Wind Chill
Administrator
Wind Chill

Infractions : I'll give you some if you want!

101 Days of Fun Pin, and Previously Hack-only Items Released! (Humsewah?!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: 101 Days of Fun Pin, and Previously Hack-only Items Released! (Humsewah?!)   101 Days of Fun Pin, and Previously Hack-only Items Released! (Humsewah?!) EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:06 am

Hm, very intersting.
Back to top Go down
http://kakaromango.wordpress.com/
Big Santa
CPM Moderator
Big Santa

Infractions : 1000

PostSubject: Re: 101 Days of Fun Pin, and Previously Hack-only Items Released! (Humsewah?!)   101 Days of Fun Pin, and Previously Hack-only Items Released! (Humsewah?!) EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 4:13 am

I got he pin normally.

~Linky
Back to top Go down
http://linky1123cpcheats.blogspot.com
Shadow Santa
Administrator
Shadow Santa

Infractions : 777

PostSubject: Re: 101 Days of Fun Pin, and Previously Hack-only Items Released! (Humsewah?!)   101 Days of Fun Pin, and Previously Hack-only Items Released! (Humsewah?!) EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 9:41 am

No one got the pin early... XD
Locked because the party is over. Wink
SSD~~
Back to top Go down
http://gameziplay.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 101 Days of Fun Pin, and Previously Hack-only Items Released! (Humsewah?!)   101 Days of Fun Pin, and Previously Hack-only Items Released! (Humsewah?!) Empty

Back to top Go down

101 Days of Fun Pin, and Previously Hack-only Items Released! (Humsewah?!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Club Penguin Discussion :: Updates-
Jump to: