Welcome the Club Penguin Mail Forums! Our admins and mods are glad to have you here, register with us today if you are new! Or if your returning, login!
Welcome the Club Penguin Mail Forums! Our admins and mods are glad to have you here, register with us today if you are new! Or if your returning, login!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rumors about Tipping the iceberg 290v6kwHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rumors about Tipping the iceberg

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue Dude35

Infractions : N/A

Rumors about Tipping the iceberg Empty
PostSubject: Rumors about Tipping the iceberg   Rumors about Tipping the iceberg EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 10:13 pm

If you hadn't notice a lot of people is spreading rumors of tipping the iceberg. These are truly False. People thought they go tip the iceberg and wastes minute, like people on Youtube, there are fake messages on youtube that people believe in. If you told that tipping the iceberg is real on this topic I will whack you with my cannon.

Some people do recording and changes thing around and makes the tipping berg, which rotates and shows a message using some items.

This is FALSE like above.

PS: You can copy & paste it anywhere on a club penguin forum, not just this one. XD

^I copied that from Ninja C's post on CPP. Awesome Face^
Back to top Go down
http://supercp.roflforum.net
Emily74185

Infractions : N/A

Rumors about Tipping the iceberg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumors about Tipping the iceberg   Rumors about Tipping the iceberg EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 12:12 am

Estce que quelqun parle en francais? BabyCP
Back to top Go down

Rumors about Tipping the iceberg
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Club Penguin Discussion :: General Game Discussion-
Jump to: